Back for its 5th year this summer, Women of Silicon Roundabout is set to be even bigger than before. Our agenda is now live and packed with a stimulating programme of talks, workshops and more - take a first look.
As Europe's largest conference celebrating the successes and innovations of women across the tech sector, Women of Silicon Roundabout is an unmissable fixture of the tech event calendar.
Across the two days at ExCeL London, you'll meet leading figures of the industry, discover new trends and get to grips with how to tackle the challenges facing the sector, all in an open and collaborative environment championing inclusivity and driving change. Our agenda has been thoughtfully designed to meet the growing needs of the industry and to ensure that all 7,800 attendees leave ready to make an impact in their field.
Why should you attend Women of Silicon Roundabout 2020?
Our previous Women of Silicon Roundabout events have all been a huge success, each one building on the positives from the year before. 2019 alone welcomed 5,000 tech leaders and digital disruptors, launching with an inspiring first keynote from Baroness Karren Brady.
We've listened to feedback and for the June 2020 edition, we'll have a brand-new event app, a career advice clinic, VR/AR in action, pure-tech soft skills workshops, advance training zones and so much more. Check our website for further updates. We'll also have speakers from established and up and coming companies including Deliveroo, Monzo, BBC, Microsoft, UBS, Financial Times and Amazon Web Services.
"An exhilarating, inspiring, motivating, mind-stretching and thinking out of the box experience!"
- Engineer @ ABB Group
With 200 speakers and 150 sessions, not to mention a wealth of networking opportunities, you'll leave the event feeling inspired and armed with fresh insight to leverage your career and personal development. Whether you want to keep your finger on the pulse of the latest innovations in tech or you want to enhance your overall skillset, there's a wide variety of sessions to attend this year, all curated for your needs.
Agenda at a glance
We couldn't possibly tell you all there is in the agenda - you'll have to take a look for yourself! But here is a general overview with some featured highlights. This year we'll even be covering hot topics such as sustainability and Brexit, and their impact to D&I and the creation of a neurodiverse workplace.
Tech Talks - Beginner
- A Beginner's Guide To Machine Learning And AI
- A Beginner's Guide To Coding: The Best Ways To Learn How To Code
- Tech Radar 2020 - What New Technology Trends Are On The 2020 Horizon?
Tech Talks - Advanced
- The 5G State Of The Nation
- AI Beyond The Hypothetical - An Overview Of Current Day Applications And Benefits
- AR/VR - Choosing The Right Tools For High-End Immersive Visualisations
The Evolution of Work
- Five Ways The World Is Going To Change In 2020
- Why Adopting Flexible Working Policies Is Good For Your Business
- Unlocking The Power Of Your Data
Diversity & Inclusion
- Prevention Of Sexual Harassment Workshop
- Creating A Business Case For Diversity
- How to Recruit, Retain, And Advance Employees With Disabilities
Taking Charge of your Future
- Moving In Parallel: How Moving Up Can Be Skilling Sideways
- How To Become An Agile/Lean/Scrum/Kanban Master
- How To Build A Portfolio Career And Why It Matters
Women in Tech Leadership 2020
- Future-Proofing Yourself Amidst The Digital Revolution
- Introverted Leaders: Understanding The Value Of Quiet Leadership
- Developing Your Critical Thinking Leadership Capabilities For Effective Strategies
Elephant in the Room
- Men's Role In Empowering Women Into Tech
- Can We Ever Truly Be Ourselves At Work?
- Challenging Micro-Discrimination In The Workplace
- How To Live With Robots
- How Your Data Could Power Fascism
- Using Drones To Save Lives
Tech for Social Good
- Using Tech To Solve Homelessness
- How To Resolve Racially Stressful Situations
- Sciences In Service To The Public Good
We'll also have Taster Classes, Master Classes, a Career Advice Zone, seminars from entrepreneurs and female founders and Soft Skills workshops.
So what are you waiting for?
Make a note of your favourite speakers and sessions on our Women of Silicon Roundabout agenda and book your place now for Europe's most significant event for pioneering women in tech.