We’re very proud of our speaker line-ups over the years, having had some of the biggest names in tech speak at our event and Women of Silicon Roundabout 2021 is no different! We’ve highlighted just 5 of the 100+ powerhouse speakers who will be appearing at this year’s event. Check out our powerlist now and find out more about the vast knowledge and experience they’ll be bringing this November!
Dax Grant, CIO, Global Operations at HSBC
- In her current role, Dax has an exciting worldwide remit in an established financial services organisation. Prior to joining HSBC she was Director of Operations at Macmillan, accountable for key technology deployments within core infrastructure.
- Dax has worked in a number of senior operational, tech and commercial positions in a variety of sectors and has extensive experience in Fintech focused companies and established banks.
- Adopting an open inclusive approach to enabling potential in people, she is very passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion to drive impactful results.
Siobhan Fitzpatrick, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer at Virgin Atlantic
- Siobhan joined Virgin Atlantic in 2018 and prior to this spent 15 years in senior roles for retail brands including Argos and Homebase.
- Her background also includes marketing, customer experience and digital commerce.
- Siobhan currently leads the teams responsible for all things Digital & eCommerce, Brand Proposition, Marketing & Communications, Loyalty, CRM and building out seamless experiences through Customer Journey Development.
- She is passionate about creating seamless experiences for customers delivered through great tech and amazing people.
Chanuki Illuska Seresinhe, Director of Data Science at Culture Trip
- Chanuki has extensive experience in the data science world, having worked as a commercial data scientist at Channel 4 and leading a data science team at Popa before joining Culture Trip.
- She has a PhD in Data Science from the University of Warwick and has conducted research using big online datasets and deep learning to understand how aesthetics of the environment influence human wellbeing.
- Chanuki is also the co-founder of a Deep Learning Computer Vision Practitioners group who meet regularly to discuss innovations in the field.
Fabiana Pierre Silva, International CIO at KraftHeinz
- Prior to joining KraftHeinz, Fabiana spent 15 years at Accenture where she rose from ABAP programmer to Managing Director.
- She has a lot of experience in developing and managing complex programs in IT Strategy, Solution Architecture and Business Requirement.
- Fabiana has had an active role at Steering Committees of multiple business transformation projects.
Manasi Bhalerao, Interim CPO at Just Eat (Part of Just Eat Takeaway.com)
- Manasi has a background in products at HSBC, corporate finance at Orange and digital marketing and product at American Express.
- She did a MBA at Insead and is passionate about product culture and building great customer experiences that are scalable and data powered.
Check out our full speaker lineup now and join us this November in London for two days of exceptional content, carefully designed to advance your career in tech, networking, and idea-sharing, you'll leave with a reignited passion for the future of technology.